Em 2013-05-06 08:10, Jan Holesovsky escreveu:
Hi gian,

g...@digitaldoc.com.br píše v Po 06. 05. 2013 v 07:15 -0600:

We have a java application that calls the libreoffice to make creating and editing files. Odt. The test environment is ubuntu + kde. Formerly with OpenOffice our code worked and now does not work with LibreOffice.

By mistake you have sent your question to wrong address; please use
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org instead.

Lines of code that involves connection:

aBean.startOOoConnection ("uno: socket, host = 127.0.0.1, port = 8100;
urp; StarOffice.NamingService");

aBean.loadFromURL ("private: factory / swriter", null);

aBean.aquireSystemWindow ();

Error 1:
"Could not initialize class
com.sun.star.comp.beans.LocalOfficeConnection"

Error 2:
"Invalid URL connection UNO"

Can you please turn it into a small testcase that developers can try to
see what went wrong, and how to help you?

Thank you,
Kendy

Oh, sorry :)

Thank you,