Hello, all beta testers,

To make it a bit easier to test the Windows versions of our upcoming 4.1 release, we set a tinderbox that produces in principle every day a build of the libreoffice-4-1 branch in the release configuration with all supported languages and with all helppacks that are normally distributed in the release builds.

Please, when confirming bugs for Windows, or looking for regressions, please use those builds so that we have a early alert in case a regression is introduced between an official build and the time of testing.

Note, that properly triaged bug with a good instructions to reproduce will have increased chance to be fixed quickly.

Cheers and thanks for your hard work

Fridrich