There were two more places I had to add conditions before I could finish the build. Sent in my changes for review. I hope that they are correct, at least they build and pass make check.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/5740

Hmm... I accidentally made it dependent on an earlier patch, is there a way to remove that dependency somehow? The patches are completely unrelated.

Thanks,
Niklas Johansson