Hi All,

I've begun the process of collapsing 3.5.x to 3.5 all releases. I've already hidden all RC's and Beta's other than 3.5.0. Beta0 (we're still using this as "pre-bibisect" version, QA still needs to figure this out as it's confusing/misleading). This is to be consistent with what we did with 3.3 and 3.4 which seemed to work very well.

Unless thre are serious complaints about 3.5.x.x release I want to hide these as well. There are currently 24 versions of 3.5.x, so hiding all other than Beta 0 and all releases makes it so we're 22 versions removed (which is awesome for users).

So, complaints?

All the best,
Joel