Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2013-11-27 13:25:
I am sorry to say that gru (hosting MozTrap and Jenkins) is currently
down. It looks like a hardware problem given that not even a hardware
reset with forced boot into the rescue system work.

Our ISP has been informed and I hope will act soon.

the machine is now up again. It was stalled at the BIOS during hard disk detection (which makes me hope it's not a hardware issue, because it crashed before we did a reboot).

I am now working on restoring the services.

Florian