Hi Thomas

Did you find any good way to disable the Expert Config page?

Searching the code I found this:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/configmgr/source/winreg.cxx

That gives an example how one could hide the the config leaf in the options dialog, only problem is that the function got moved from it's own leaf into it's own window
that opens from a button on the advanced leaf.

Does anyone know if that button has a uno-command linked to it?
In that case we could block that command by adding a xcd-file.

Until further notice this is an example of a xcd-file for hiding the whole advanced leaf.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<oor:data xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
          xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";>
<dependency file="main" />
    <!-- Hide Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Advanced -->
<oor:component-data xmlns:install="http://openoffice.org/2004/installation"; oor:name="OptionsDialog" oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
        <node oor:name="OptionsDialogGroups">
            <node oor:name="ProductName" oor:op="fuse">
                <node oor:name="Pages">
                    <node oor:name="Java" oor:op="fuse">
                        <prop oor:name="Hide">
                            <value>true</value>
                        </prop>
                    </node>
                </node>
            </node>
        </node>
    </oor:component-data>
</oor:data>

I even got it to work by changing the windows registry like this.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\LibreOffice\org.openoffice.Office.OptionsDialog\OptionsDialogGroups\ProductName/#fuse\Pages\Java/#fuse\Hide]
"Value"="true"

Regards,
Niklas