Hello devs!
Just wanted to let you know one of the italian Mac Os X users found out a possible bug/problem, while using the LibOdev version 4.2.0.0.beta2 (Build ID: 1a27be92e320f97c20d581a69ef1c8b99ea9885d). He told this version assigns functions to the CMD + ' shortcut (he says it should be barred character in Writer, shift cell in Calc), while - he says - this shortcut should be left unassigned, as it's used in MacOs to switch from one window to another, in the same application.
Hope this helps!

Should you need to contact me, (I'm not subscribed to this list): elcico2001(at)yahoo.it
Thank you!
Luca Daghino

--
cico