Hello,

I am hacking on LibreOffice Haiku port and I have two questions:
First of all, is The Document Foundation willing to accept the code of
the port into the main tree when it is finished?
Secondly, I have a problem with UNO (I think).
When I'm trying to run ui-previewer it throws Deployment exception,
after some debugging I found that the problem is "null process service
factory".
If I remove UniversalContentBroker call it runs "fine" (no exception,
but it is hiding the problem rather than solving it).
My question is where should I start looking in order to solve it?

Regards,
Kacper