On 25.08.2016 11:42, Christopher Waid wrote:
> I'm having a hard time taking you seriously. Wake me when you've
> actually contributed something of significance and aren't just trying to
> undermine those working on solving these problems. For some of us it
> isn't about financial gain. We actually want to see 100% free hardware.

I don't need you to take me seriously. I'm merely stating the facts and
drawing logical conclusions. I could be just a new free software user
with no contribution what so ever.

If you believe that what I'm doing is undermining your projects, then
you might be do something wrong in your projects. Like claiming your
proprietary BIOS laptops and desktops are OK in regard to software
freedom as your WiFi adapters. Like claiming EOMA68 board is libre
hardware although no one has access to the PCB CAD files under a
free/libre license. Like not guaranteeing EOMA68 campaign backers that
they will receive the PCB CAD files under a free license along with the
EOMA68 product when shipped. Like claiming EOMA68 board is a
breakthrough in the line of software freedom. Like undermining Libreboot
project and spreading FUD about it (that Libreboot is only for old
x86-based laptops). Like not providing config file to build LibreCMC.
Like LibreCMC not building at all lately. Like corrupting FSF to
recommend your proprietary BIOS laptops and desktops.