I am fairly certain it is too late to move LibrePlanet this year. It might
also be hard to hold it a different city in the foreseeable future since
the FSF's staff is primarily based in Boston. Other cities would be
expensive and difficult for the FSF, a non-profit that doesn't just run
conferences, while also keeping LibrePlanet affordable to attend.

Another idea that might be interesting is to consider an FSF member meet-up
or mini-conference -- either located with another conference or on it's
own.
Cheers,
Deb