Just to inform you about the status of a petition..

Sometime ago I informed you about an online petition called "Computerdevices
should be sold without pre-installed operating system".
After a year, 365 persons worldwide signed the petition.
link to
petition:https://petities.nl/petitions/computers-moeten-zonder-besturingssysteem-worden-verkocht?locale=en

On the 9th of july, I offered the petition to the European Parliament.
Last week I received a notification from the EP, confirmin that the petition
has been received and will be in consideration. It means, that a commitee will
study the subject of the petition and will decide if it will be agended.

---
Groet,

Kees Epema

Protect your privacy and encrypt your messages.
Add my key to your keyring:
PGP key: http://osmigratie.nl/keesepema.asc