On 08/30/2018 07:10 PM, Danny Spitzberg wrote:
> For today's focus,
> https://twitter.com/jamiebuilds/status/1034594832876879872 and the replies.
> Discuss!

Oh great yet another arena of my life that politics is leaking in.

Of all the moral issues those companies have she picked working with ICE
as the straw that broke the camels back?

I guess screwing over countless american citizens didn't meet her
criteria for banishment only when they assisted with the deportation of
the cheap labor that her undoubtedly wealthy parents abuse did she want
to ban them from her obscure program.

Words can't express how much I am tired of hearing about trump - even
the damn weather report is somehow about trump now.

"akatechis: Curious do "parents" who drag their children across the
desert with the express intent of illegally entering the United States
have no share of blame for what happens to these children?"

I like this comment - although there is no reason to separate a mother
and child who are proven biologically related and they shouldn't be
doing it.

The open borders crowd doesn't need to work, because they have trust
funds, and so they don't care about having to compete with the whole
world for a job, housing and college.