Hey everyone,

   It occurred to me that there isn't really a good one-word way of
   describing someone who rejects proprietary software on ethical grounds.
   For example there's "vegan" for people who don't consume animal
   products on ethical grounds. I know there is a derogatory term that
   exists, and another which is specific to someone who agrees with RMS,
   but there is no general positive term that we could all use. Even a
   short phrase seems difficult because you could say "free software
   advocate" but you can reject proprietary software on ethical grounds
   without doing any advocacy.

   I think this would be good so people can self-identify, and it might
   help bring the idea into common thought.

   If anyone has any ideas, please share.

   Kind Regards,

   Roberto Beltran

   [1]https://libremiami.org/