Hi,

The FSF campaigns team just announced the fall appeal!

Our theme is the freedom to share, and our goal is to grow our sharing
community by 455 new associate members by December 31.

Read more at:
https://www.fsf.org/appeal/2022-fall/defend-the-freedom-to-share

If you are already a member, please help spread the word!

Also, if you contribute $120 or more as a donation or start an annual
associate membership to help keep the fight for user freedom going,
we'll send you a **snazzy and secure** webcam cover.

Thank you and happy sharing,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.