Is it possible to remove posts on Truth Social?  I am a X account
   owner,
   and not in a target group of Truth Social (U.S. Citizens who vote
   Trump).
   Is self-correction based on new facts a value or a bad idea in
   Mastodon?
   Is it possible to bring a criticism of the platform Truth Social based
   on the
   fact that self-correction is not possible after publishing?
   Best,
   Ole Aamot

   On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 4:23 PM Abe Indoria <[1]indo...@aindoria.com>