Never heard of minds, but Friendly Captcha is deceivingly source available [1]. This is not apparent when you look at their main repository.

[1] https://github.com/FriendlyCaptcha/friendly-pow/issues/13

A previous commit [2] is free and it might still work.

[2] https://github.com/FriendlyCaptcha/friendly-pow/tree/01a1c9c4aa858d3517881347c3328b67575029a7

When I brought up this point, they deleted my comments.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org