Hi,

The registration for the sixteenth edition of the Free Software Foundation's (FSF) annual conference LibrePlanet is open.

Here are links to some of the important information:
* Registration announcement: https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/register-to-be-part-of-libreplanet-2024-cultivating-community * Registration for the in-person event: https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=125 * Registration for the online event: https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=126

Hope to see you at next year's LibrePlanet!

Meanwhile, if you are interested in giving a talk, please submit your session via https://my.fsf.org/lp-call-for-sessions | For those of you with questions about your session proposal, starting in fifteen minutes, we are having office hours on #libreplanet on Libera.Chat where you may talk to our team members about your ideas.

Happy hacking,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.