No derivatives license like ccbynd is acceptable

   On Tue, Feb 27, 2024, 11:59 AM alimiracle <[1]alimira...@riseup.net>
   wrote:

     hi
     As we often find ourselves participating in conferences and
     dialogues,
     it is essential to address the legal aspects surrounding the images
     captured during these events. Our presence at such gatherings may
     lead
     to our images being photographed, potentially for publication
     purposes.
     To manage this aspect responsibly and safeguard our rights, I kindly
     request your assistance in determining the most suitable licenses
     for
     our personal images. Given the likelihood of our photos being taken
     and
     shared, it is crucial to adopt an appropriate licensing model that
     protects our interests while ensuring transparency and compliance
     with
     legal requirements.
     have fun and be free
     alimiracle