Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:58:17 -0600
From: dziemba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Libretto Hard Drive

Joseph Lee Pereira wrote:

> May I ask where you got your 12Gb from? I found a 12Gb from
> GOGOcity.co for 220.00 +SH. I'm concerned that the 9.5MM will not fit
> my 110ct. Thanks
> http://www.gogocity.com/searchresults.asp?mscssid=UMJ2NWB320SR2N0D00JP
> 42PFCU0303H1
> (HITACHI 12.07GB ATA5/ULTRA DMA 9.5MM (DK23AA-12)
> Joseph

I picked up the drive at firstsource.com, I think it was around 250 or so...I am
still tyring to figure what to do with the 4.3.  The libretto takes the drive
with one simple mod.  Inside the case there are two hard plastic spacers, and
three rubber like ones.  I took them all out, and the drive fits well.  I highly
reccomend the 12 kegger for the libretto.

d (IBM dk-2412...whatever)

I use Linux everyday to up my productivity, so up yours.
-unknown