Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 01:47:00 -0400
From: "Rick Crider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Throwing in the towel.......

Troops........
.....well.....call me a traitor......talk trash about me.  I'm
thinking of throwing in the towel on the new mini marvel and going
with a unit just a *little* bit larger.....perhaps a Sony 505 or a
C1X......not sure yet....gotta do some shopping.

(For the life of me, I've yet to get this little rascal to recognize
(acknowledge) the floppy drive running under WindowsME.  The floppy
works just fine in a DOS bootup....and it works fine under Windows95.
And even 98 if I've held my tongue just right and loaded everything
correctly.)

I didn't realize just how bad I need bifocals till after I've stared
at it's screen for a couple of weeks now.

I plan to put it up for auction on eBay.  Shot some pics today and
have assembled them in a very rough draft on a private web page.  I'll
be adding the specs and another photo or two after the holidays prior
to publishing the auction on eBay.

For those of you who watch the auction blocks for Libs and
accessories, here's a sneak preview of the photo page:

http://www.trellis.net/rickcrider/libretto.htm

I would like to personally thank all those of you who've offered
assistance with the floppy driver issue......especially those who've
gone out of your way to correspond privately.  You've got a great list
going here.

Cordially:
Rick Crider
Monroe NC




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to