Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:55:23 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WTB Lib50

David,
Thanks for the tips.

My machine sometimes gives me a black screen (no warning) then simply reboots 
from a cold start. Often it hangs upon restarting and I have to use the reset 
button (sometimes more than once before successfully getting it past the 
memory count). Sometimes my windows demands a scandisk session before 
restarting.

Early on I installed a 9.5 mm 2.1gig hdd and a Viking memory module. I 
removed both when I started having sporadic resets. It was better for a 
while, but got worse again. I suspect it is a memory problem, but don't know 
for sure.

Thanks
Dennis

<< Also, how is it resetting itself? >>




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to