Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:17:00 +0200
From: "=?koi8-r?B?QWxleGFuZHJlIEthb3VraG92IFwo/MwuINDP3tTBIDJcKQ==?="
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Potato powered Libretto

*THIS IS A PERSONAL COMMENT, NOT THE VIEW OF THE BBC*

snip
I think some sort of 'oops, we goofed' would have been nice though - have
you sent them a mail to ask them?
Snip
In my opinion personal view is often more informative as one can learn more
from discussion than from official announcement.
I doubted about a fake. Thanks to you and Michael.
I would like to add a comment about TV licenses. Here, in France we pay
about ?80 per year. With a recent debate about were budget proficit should
go proposition to cancel this tax was rejected because they feared social
problems. There are so many people involved in this tax collection...
Ridiculous.
Alexandre