Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:35:29 -0400
From: Jeutonne P Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Memory

I have used both compact flash and ATA for this purpose. It
is efficient and easy to transfer to another computer when
I get home.

Jeutonne

At 11:56 AM 6/18/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:53:24 -0700
>From: "Fong, Elena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Memory
>
>Hi,
>       I'd like a compact way of backing up data while on the road...
>       Could somebody please tell me which is better...  
>       Compact Flash, ATA, SmartMedia?
>       Thanks
>       Elena
>
>
>
>
>**************************************************************
>http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
>http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
>http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
>                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
>           --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
>Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
>**************************************************************
>
>




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to