Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:54:51 PDT
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Bye bye Libreteers
...below...
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Reply-To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Bye bye Libreteers
>Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:50:57 -0700
>
>Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:48:56 +0100
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Bye bye Libreteers
>
>
>As I no longer have a Libretto, and it is unlikely I will buy one in the
>near future,
>I have to say goodbye to you all.
>
>It's been a good couple of years. This list is probably one of the best I
>have known
>with no flaming, anally retentive spelling correctors, or off-topic cops :
>-)
>
>Special thanks go to Neil Barnes, who was able to resurrect my Libretto
>after I
>fuc^h^h^h messed up my attempt at overclocking.
>
And then totally screwed it up again on a later occasion :(
But I'm glad to see the cheque didn't bounce...Sorry Rob!
>I might hear from you all again, if I ever breakdown, and decide I cannot
>live without
>a Libby anymore!
>
>C'yall,
>
>Rob
>
We are libretti of borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
Neil
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************