Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:46:08 GMT
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: MP3s in car

>From: "Jeff Franz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I had the same problem.  The buzzing only happens with AC power.  What you
>need is the Car adapter which can be found here:
>http://www.us.buy.com/comp/product.asp?sku=10033656
>
>-Jeff Franz


Hey everyone,

Have been lurking a bit waiting for something I might be able to add my 2 
cents worth to so that I feel a bit better about asking things here... but 
haven't yet seen anything come up I know much about.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this, 
"XTEND: AUTO/AIR ADAPTER FOR TOSHIBA SATELLITE PORTEGE LIBRETTO" DC to AC 
inverter that Jeff pointed out here.  The information it says that it's made 
for use on planes, as well as boats and cars.

I would think if it's made for use on planes, that its RF ouput would be 
greatly reduced compared to the lest expensive inverter I got with my 50ct 3 
year ago.  That old one buzzes like mad when I feed the audio line output of 
the 50ct into the car's stereo line input.  Things work fine with the CD 
playing MP3s on battery power.

It'd just be nice to actually be able to try such a beast out before 
springing for the expense of another one... just to be sure it's going to 
get rid of this noise.  Well... I could eat the restocking fee if that's the 
case I guess.

Anyone else have any experience with this sort of this?

Thanks folks,

Matt
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to