Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:25:01 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Drivers for FDD on Libretto 70CT

Thom,

To find the driver for W98

from http://www.toshiba.com/
click on Computer Systems
up at the top right, click on Technical Support
click on Tech Support Center icon
select 'portables' under Product
select 'Libretto' under Family
select '100CT' under Model
and click on Support Bulletins

scroll down to the date 3-2-2000 and click on
   Microsoft Windows 98 Upgrade Considerations for Toshiba PCs

scroll down a little and select the model 'Libretto 100'

on the next page #4 is the floppy driver.

I don't know where a driver is for W95, sorry.

Karen
gg