Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:41:21 +0100
From: "Libretto List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Port=E9g=E9_70XX-Series?=

> > On a side note, does the mini port replicator or the 100 / 110 bing up
> > another hardware configuration under Windows, as the enhanced one does?
> > dont know as I didnt get one =O(
>
> No, mini port does not contain any circuitary. It's simply wires for those
> ports.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the docking connector on the 100? and
a source for a socket to fit it?

> Since I used a USB card, I never use my mini port anymore (unless you
> need to connect to external monitor).

Dont fancy selling it do you? =O)

> And I don't think I ever need an enhanced docking station because all it
> addes is two USB ports which I already have for cheaper,

I like the addition of the extra PCMCIA slots on the 100 dock. nice and
handy.

> aside from all the problems reported by the users
> of enhanced docking station.

what kind of things?

Cheers

Dave
-- Happily running at 266MHz since the weekend!
Boy those pins are close together =O)