Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:33:59 -0600
From: "Ed Dombek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto 110 For Sale

I am selling my Libretto 110CT.  Before I put it on eBay on Sunday, 7
January, I am offering it to this group because I know it will find a good
home.

Items for sale:

Libretto 110CT (With extended warranty good until May 2002.  This will be
transferred to the new owner!!)
64 MB Ram (includes Kingston 32MB memory upgrade)
4.3GB HDD (replaced under warranty in October due to clicking noise)
Carrying Case (Targus)

All other items (power brick, floppy, replicator, etc.) and manuals (Win98
license, recovery CD, etc.) included.  Original package is available.

System is loaded with Windows ME, Office 2000 Premium, Adobe Acrobat.  This
software will not be provided.

The reason for sale is that I have changed jobs and they supplied me with a
laptop.  I have babied this system and you will love it!

Please email with questions.  Best price over $1000 before Sunday will get
it.






**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to