Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:35:54 +0900
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mailing list heart beat test.
Pres,
On second thought, I should have included the explanation in the test mail.
Second thoughts come slowly to me. Thank you for being a good sport. GO BILLS!
/ken
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Mailing list heart beat test.
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:25:50 -0800
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Libretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:19:50 -0500
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mailing list heart beat test.
> Good point, Pres. It is my forgery.
> I noticed the silence on the list.
> I did not get the message I sent to the list.
> I was not sure if I was unsubscribed again,
> or if the whole list had problems.
> So I decided to send with the address of another list member,
> before sending to Dan to complain about the problem.
> I had to find somebody with a proven sense of humor.
> Then I noticed the recent message "Pres is in the bathroom".
> I hoped you would not notice while you were in the bathroom.
Yup, I have a sense of humor. But it is unnerving in the very least to see a
post from "you" when you know you didn't send it. Kinda like having your
identity stolen. I would have lent it to you willingly for the test though.
Pres Waterman W2PW
c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
Long Island Ford and Kia dealer
GO BILLS!
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************