Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:57:45 -0000
From: "Reid, Andy G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Link to Phone

Ed,
Just to confirm Jon's note, there is no way to use data on the 3210. It is
aimed at the bottom end of the phone market (dare I say for kids!!! Sorry.)
and not for "business" use. A phone upgrade or maybe the Nokia PCMCIA card
phone would be your best option. I do have an old Orange Nokia 5.1 with
pcmcia data card that I might be interested in selling. Phone is locked on
Orange network though, but could be unlocked for 1-to-1 network as well.
Email direct if interested
regards,
Andy.