Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:57:02 +0800
From: "icf-sw77" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: LIBRETTO L1/060TNMM

libretto                  L1/060TNMM
Generation 6th
Model Numbers  Japanese release:
                             PAL1060TNMM
CPU                     Transmeta Crusoe
                              TM5600 600MHz
                             L1 128K     L2 512K
BIOS ROM          512KB     ACPI 1.0b
Standard/Max RAM    128/256MB(PC100 SDRAM 16MB used)
Screen Size          10'TFT  1,280×600×16M
HD                       10GB(Ultra ATA)
Keyboard             Japanese model: 84, 18mm
(keys, center to
 center spacing)
Graphics Chip      S3 Savage IX
Graphics Ram      8MB
Battery Life           3.5-4.5 / 11.0-14.0
(standard/large)
Dimensions          268mm×167.2mm×20.5~29.3mm
Weight                  1.1Kg
Release Date         May 07,2001
RGB×1  USB×2(RJ11)×1  ·i.LINK(IEEE1394)S400×1  TYPE II×1(CardBus)