Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:29:00 +0100 (BST) From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Stuart=20G?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Attention all Australian Libretto users Hi Guys, I just thought that I would fill you in on some exciting news. The new Toshiba Libretto will be released in Australia in September. This is actually supposed to be kept top secret. I'm not supposed to tell anyone :-( I have got this official information from Toshiba. Although it will look the same as the Japanese model, the specifications will probably differ. Also expect it to cost a fair bit more than the earlier Libretto's. >From Stuart :-P P.S Can anyone tell me the difference between the Toshiba Libretto L1 and the L2?????? ____________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie ************************************************************** http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ -------UNSUBSCRIBE------- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------ Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line... **************************************************************
