Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:00:05 +0100
From: Alex Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Hard drive upgrade

At 17:55 22/06/01, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:50:33 -0400
>From: "Nicholas Klett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Hard drive upgrade
>
>Hello everyone,
>
>     I am trying to upgrade my 50ct with a Travelstar 20gn (20gig) hard 
> drive and having a devil of a time doing it. I know about the mod for the 
> 9.5 and all, my problem is loading the os. I'm trying to install Win95, 
> but it stalls out when I get to the Scandisk. Does anyone have a 
> solution? I plan on upgrading it to win98 when I get it on the network, 
> but for now I'm stuck. Please help!
>
>Nick Klett
>
>P.S. You can find things for the Libretto pretty easily on either Ebay or 
>www.pricewatch.com
>NewEgg.com has a sale on the Travelstar Hard drives.

Dear Nick,
         Run Setup with a /is flag, as this will run setup without running 
scandisk.

         E.G.  a:>setup /is

HTH,
         Alex.





**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to