Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:02:31 -0700
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Help - enhanced replicator !

Chris,

I'm selling them for $60/set plus shipping, and the 2719 replicator DOES
come with the 2501 power supply.

If anyone wants one, email me directly, and I need to know if you want
the replicator, charger, and charger adapter in their original boxes, or
all compressed into the replicator box (might save a little on shipping
charges, but they're HEAVY all in one box or separate).

I'll also need your complete address to print shipping labels.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/