Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:38:48 +0200
From: "Robbert J. van Herksen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Networking a 70CT

Question to you, Paul,

Did you manage to "slam" that USB PCMCIA card in the slot ALL the way???

Recently I wanted to be able to connect and download photo's from my SONY
DSC-P1 digital photocamera to my Libby (same as your one: 70 CT0
but I was even not able to put it inside. The was a kind of mechanical block
(a protruding plastic notch on the PCMCIA card)
and I gave up: no cardbus compatibility on a Libby 70.

Life can be hard!!

Cheers

Robbert