Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 01:00:19
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Linux-Expo, Paris


>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:28:23 +0000
>From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [LIB] Linux-Expo, Paris
>
>>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:02:09
>>From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>
>>> > Christian,
>>> >
>>> > I know linux is good, but *february 31st* ???
>>>
>>>  It is a translation problem. not better than babelfish !
>>>In French, you can read "jeudi 31 Janvier,"
>>>on the referenced web page.
>>>
>>
>>Ah well, I'll have to pass on this one then, I don't get back from Brasil
>>till Feb 10th.
>>
>>Neil
>
>Feb 10th!!  That's quite a subattical!  If I didn't know you didn't work in
>the USA... it'd be obvious at this point ;-)
>
>Matt

Well, it's only two months :) It was *going* to be four months in a couple 
of years - some creative timing of annual leave, long term leave, and a 
bonus month for suffering^w surviving 25 years with the firm, but they sold 
me to a wholly owned subsiduary last year and the terms and conditions all 
change a month before my 25 years...so I thought I'd better grab it while I 
could!

Neil (whose libretto has run without a hitch, not even an overheat shutdown 
at 35C, but which now has *two* of the famous left-hand vertical stripes - 
one white, one red :( )

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
                 -------TO UNSUBSCRIBE-------
Reply to any of the list messages. The reply mail should be
addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Then replace any text
on the message's subject line: cmd:unsubscribe
              --------TO UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest
**************************************************************

Reply via email to