Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:46:30 -0000
From: "George Derby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Libretto L1

I addition to my 100CT (Win98SE) and 100CT (XP) I now own a new Libretto
L1 - it is a beautiful looking machine, never mind its spec (256Mb ram and
30Gb HDD).  I hope to find other users - anyone on this list with one?

By the way, there's lots of talk re Win98 / Win2000  on the 100CT - I find
XP wonderful on my 110  - lovely screen display and stability is near
perfect.  No problems runnung most software.

Best wishes

George