Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:38:14 -0700
From: Daniel Seiden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re[2]: [LIB] New Libretto L5

Hello

  Those definatly are some wacked out prices but I am sure they do
  good business from some people who do not want to deal with the
  problems of the japanese OS or trying to convert to the US version.

  I have my eye on that or the new sony. Will have to see what kinds
  of goodies I can find when I am in Japan this summer.

Dan

  nb> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:26:35 +0000
nb> From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
nb> Subject: Re: [LIB] New Libretto L5

>>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:46:17 -0700
>>From: Daniel Seiden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Re: [LIB] New Libretto L5
>>
>>Hello
>>
>>   Looks like Dynamism is going to be offering this one.
>>
>>   http://www.dynamism.com/libretto/index.shtml

nb> Nice, but ye gods, where did they think up the prices?
nb> Yeow, seven hundred bucks for a 40g disc upgrade, four hundred for a ram
nb> upgrade, and four hundred for an extended battery. That's pushing $3800 for
nb> a useful system!

nb> Wonder how much I can get discounted for no OS?

nb> Neil

nb> _________________________________________________________________
nb> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
nb> http://www.hotmail.com

nb> **************************************************************
nb> http://www.silverace.com/libretto/ - Archives

nb> Reply to any of the list messages. The reply mail should be
nb> addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Then replace any text
nb> on the message's subject line: cmd:unsubscribe
nb>               --------TO UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
nb> Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest

Daniel Seiden

Internet Services - http://www.basiclink.com
Dan's Digital Images - http://dan.digitalphotochat.com
Digital Photo Chat - http://www.digitalphotochat.com