Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:39:42 -0400
From: "Steve Schone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] killmbr=killmb?

Lee,

Both the killmb.com and killhd.com are programs used by the Libretto 100CT
Configuration Builder CD, and for that matter most the Configuration Builder
CDS for most other models of Toshiba notebook.  A number of virus programs
will falsely identify them as virus(s), but they are not.  They are used to
prep the system/hard drive before re-installing the factory configuration
from the CD.

Steve Schone

President
Micro Solutions, Inc
72 North Street, Suite 101
Danbury, CT 06810
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: www.micsol.com
phone : 203-748-4633
fax   : 203-797-9849
Micro Solutions is the pre-eminent Toshiba
computer distributor and service company.
"We pride ourselves on being the best."