Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:58:31 -0400
From: "Paul D. J. Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: cd emulator

I am using mapping software with my lib 50 and a garmin gps III+ in order to
update the detail maps on the gps unit I need to insert the cd which means
using a external cd player. I really don't want to use this. I have heard of
people using cd emulators in order to not have the cd present all the time.
can someone recommend something?

Paul D. J. Davila
Brooklyn NY
2002 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide
1981 Kawasaki KZ440D LTD ( on extended loan)
(SOLD) 1987 Honda Super Magna VF700C
http://www.pauld.alloffroad.com/ <http://www.geocities.com/bronco7794>