Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:45:55 -0700
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Ugly hack

His hack was to fit the Lib70 battery pack directly into a 100/110 without using
any 100/110 parts.

You don't need to do that.

Since you already have dead packs, all you have to do is get some good hi-cap
L70 packs, remove the guts, and drop them in the 100/110 casings.  Some people
have had to do some trimming, but I don't remember having to do so on my pack.

Check the archives, people have asked about this several times, and several
people have replied with how to open the battery packs to switch the internals.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/