Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:24:22 +0200
From: "Baronner, Allard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: To defectors

> I am sure all of you shopped around before deciding on your purchase. So,
> what is your opinion about Fujitsu P-series?
> P-1000- About the same size as L110, 8.9" touch screen.
> P-2000- Somewhat larger, 10.6" screen, DVD
> Both have modem and Ethernet and promise an excellent battery life.

The choice between de P1000 or P2000 depends on what you want to do with it.
I don't know your need for a CD rewriter and DVD, but don't underestimate
the value of a touchscreen. Working with the Stylistic 3400 (a PIII-400
pentabled without a keyboard) for a few months now give me a way to work
much faster than a device with a too small keyboard and a awful build-in
mouse. My next mini-PC has definetely a touchscreen. So, when I had to
choose it will be the P1000!

regards,

Allard Baronner