Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:10:10 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 1024 x 768 LCD

>From: John Musielewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >>http://www.ic.nec.co.jp/compo/lcd/english/10bc12-02.html

>I also have a 70 still and thought it would be
>really cool to have a 1024 by 748 screen in that.

It would.  From the looks of the picture, it looks like the unit would be
too big to fit into the L70 lid, unless it can be disassembled.  I don't
recall, but I'd think people would already explored the possibilites of
putting a brighter, larger resolution LCD into a 50/70 lid if it were
possible.

M.