Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:15:15 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Libretto FF1100V

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone got the remote to work under Windows 2000 or XP. I'm in the
process of purchasing a 1100, but I wanted to know about a few quirks I may run into.
Thanks for any info from any 1100 owners out there. Also, if I wanted to upgrade the
ram to 128mb, where would I find it? Is the harddrive 9.5mm?

Thanks