Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 06:07:08 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Audio and Mic Jacks

Hey all,

I've been investigating a little bit about the Libretto 100CTs audio jack
after overclocking it to 266. (BTW, thanks everyone for teaching me how to
install Win2k on a Lib without CD, worked like a charm). I was curious if
anyone ever replaced the 2.5mm mini audio jack with a 3.5mm audio jack? Could
this be done or is it totally not worth the trouble? I'm not fond of the
adapter and i'd really prefer to just plug headphones directly in.

Thanks again,
Will