Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:22:03 -0500
From: =?big5?B?oUVQcmVzIFdhdGVybWFuoUU=?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: touchscreen files

I have successfully imported the touchscreen drivers on a Japanese Win95
Libretto 50m into an English Win98 environment.

The only problem is the control panel is in Japanese with the predicatble
problems looking at it in English Win98- it's all guesswork as to the
functions. Because there are doubtless some settings regarding
double-clicking and the valid area for clicking that are not optimized, it
is not quite as nice as I remember it being in the Japanese environment but
still very good.

I am planning on using the L50M in the car with Street Atlas USA. The
stylus/touchscreen seems much better than the standard display-mounted mouse
in a moving car.

I have also utilized Win98/IE6's feature of using single-click ( like a
webpage ) rather than classic ( neeeding double-click ) to activate an icon.

However, this makes right-clicking a problem. SHIFT-F10 makes a right-click
once you highlight something, but I have no idea how to right-click on the
touchscreen using the stylus.

Additionally, Rex Perkins has written a very cool driver to make the
Japanese buttons to the right and left of the spcebar, become the Windows
and Menu ( right-click, or SHIFT-F10 ) buttons that are missing.

I will post the files for the touchscreen and Rex's keyboard enhancer
somewhere. Probably on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] files section. Or here
if Daniel tells me how/where...

Thanks

¡EPres Waterman W2PW¡E
GO BILLS!