Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:33:57 -0700
From: "Reves, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Upgrades for CT110?

I still have my Libretto 110 that's been sitting dormant for a year and want
to upgrade it to use it in school.  I want to upgrade it to windows 2000.
What do I need to do?  I have to windows 98, the standard 4gb hd and 32mg.
I know you gurus out there can give me the insight :)

Mike

***Casa Grande Regional Medical Center Internet Email Confidentiality
Footer***
are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person, you may not copy nor deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify us
immediately.  If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.  Opinions, conclusions,
and other information expressed in this message are not given nor endorsed
by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
representative independent of this message.