Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:30:19 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Display change for "beamer" on WIN2000

I have just finished installing WIN2000 on a 10G drive in my CT100, and now I need to
connect the port replicator video out to a "beamer" to make presentations. When I do
this, the "beamer" does not find any video signal. When I had the WIN95 and WIN98 on
it, Toshiba had a utility to switch between external monitors or the internal or both.
With WIN2000, I don't have this utility.

Has anyone done this? Please help fast, as I leave for Europe Friday and I want to
test this before I leave the USA.

Kind regards,
Dick Sullivan