Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:12:36 -0000
From: "Fisher, Dave (IBM)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] LIb70 and Wifi

IIRC, the Lib70 will accept Cardbus devices (i.e. 32bit) and it was only the
50CT and below that only accepted 16bit devices.

Anyway my 802.11b Orinocco Gold card is a 16bit card as it works in my pals
iPaq which is definately not CardBus... and it's a cracking card to boot! :)

That's what I remember about these things anyway.