Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:58:56 +0000
From: "Matt Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Toshiba Common Modules error?

From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyways I was happily installing Win2k and appropriate drivers when I came across the Win2k ACPI Common Modules thingo (tosacp2k.exe). So I installed that, rebooted and everything was happy. Problem is, the other utilities (hairless lightbulb, mobile extensions, utilities, etc.) kept complaining that the Toshiba Common Modules hadn't been installed! I've gone through the process 4 times now and I've upgraded the BIOS yet it just sits there, taunting me with "TOSHIBA Common Modules is not running correctly" or similar messages!

Anyone got any ideas?

Um... reformat and re-install? ;-P No image file to restore from? ... tsk... tsk...